22nd Annual CME Symposium
Clinicians, please join us for our Annual CME Symposium. This event will earn attendees CME credit and is FREE to attend!
Saturday, March 5
12 noon-4 pm,
The Manor House
7440 Mason Montgomery Rd.
Mason, OH, 45040
Map and Directions
This year, our program will include:
- GI Bleeding with Aditi Stanton, MD
- Functional GI Disorders with Matthew Atkinson, MD
- Incidental Pancreatic or Liver Lesions with Stephen Martin, MD
- Social Media Medicine with Shikha Jain, MD from University of Illinois Chicago
- Extraintestinal Manifestations of IBD with Robert Isfort, MD
- GI Emergencies with Peter Dryer, MD
The Christ Hospital Health Network designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with their participation in the activity. The activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA) through the joint providership of the Christ Hospital Health Network and Gastro Health. The Christ Hospital Health Network is accredited by the Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
We are planning to have this event in person. If this event needs to be moved to an online setting due to COVID-19, we will send an email to all registered participants.
Register by February 24, 2022
For additional questions, email TDelk@GastroHealth.com