« View all Providers
Michel Ghastine, MD
- Graduated from St joseph University School of medicine in Beirut ,Lebanon.
- Completed internal medicine residency at St Luke’s Hospital in New York.
- Gastroenterology fellowship done at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.
- Advanced training in Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS).
- Interest in general gastroenterology, pancreatic and biliary disorders
- Board certified in gastroenterology
- Member of the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- and American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
Phone: (513) 794-5600
Fax: (513) 587-0470